When you book one of any Ritz-Carlton hotels, resorts or reserve properties world-wide with Nick Running Travel, you become a privileged VIP guest – with access to value-added amenities and an even deeper level of service with Ritz-Carlton. This special access is not available to you by booking directly or through any special credit card perks program.
RITZ-CARLTON STARS BENEFITS
- VIP Status. The top hotel executive is made aware of your stay.
- Complimentary breakfast for 2, daily.
- Preferred status for room or suite upgrade at time of check-in.
- First priority for your room type, location, bedding and connecting rooms.
- Top priority waitlist in sold out situations.
- No walk policy in sold out situations.
- Warm welcome from hotel management.
- Pre-registration and express check- in upon request.
- 4:00 pm late checkout – priority request.
EVEN MORE VALUE BY BOOKING WITH BROWNELL
At 85+ Ritz-Carlton properties worldwide, you may also combine Virtuoso amenities with the STARS amenities. We will let you know which hotels and resorts are part of the program and then will add the benefits below to your reservation.
- Room or suite upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Room or suite upgrade at time of booking at several participating hotels, subject to availability.
- $100 Credit to be used during your stay. Often for spa, specialty services or food & beverage.
BEFORE YOU GO
Would you like extra bottled water in your room? Your favorite magazine? A bottle of champagne? A framed photo of the family pet? Let us know your preferences and we will work with our Ritz-Carlton Guardian Angel to make it happen.